Friday, January 4, 2013

30 x 30 | Day Three

One of the things I want to get better about doing in 2013 style-wise is recreating looks and making them my own.  So often I find myself seeing an outfit in a magazine or on Pinterest, thinking it's really cute and moving on.

2013: the year I treated styling items in my closet as seriously as I treat eating fro yo. It's happening.

I promise you I would have worn shoes today, but I didn't actually leave my house at all.  So obviously I just kicked my UGG slippers off before my self timer went off.


striped knit | forever 21, jeans | target, scarf | lane bryant, belt | walmart



anorak | old navy

I did throw on this anorak when I got cold - definitely one of my favorite purchases this season for only $11 :)

Linking up with Ashley from The Sweet Season.

Happy weekend!
Nicole

2 comments:

  1. I have a pair of Ugg boots that I wear to death at home, they are so comfy - love the pop of light purple in your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting one of these jackets! You are lucky you got if for such a steal :)

    ReplyDelete