Monday, January 21, 2013

30 x 30 | Day Nineteen

cardigan | old navy, tank | charlotte russe, jeans | target
As we get closer to the end of the 30 x 30, I find myself planning out what clothes I would like to add to my wardrobe with my February budget.  While shopping a bit too much in December, I received Old Navy cash and when I checked their web site Sunday morning, I saw that they've brought back the gingham button ups in almost every color - now if only I could decide which colors I wanted.


Linking up with Molly and Carly today.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! I fell in love with it when I saw someone else trying it on in the store.

      Delete
  2. ALL THE COLORS! I just tried to go see which ones they have but it seems all the gap brand sites are down. boo :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. green, orange, pink, lavender, black, and I want to say red? I am sooo excited to stock up!!

      Delete