Thursday, January 17, 2013

30 x 30 | Day Fifteen

chinos | h&m, leopard loafers | target
I honestly could not believe that I hadn't worn my cable knit sweater already.  So much so, that I had to pull up my chart in my notebook, my spreadsheet and eventually my blog before accepting that I'd apparently overlooked it in the 30 x 30 section of my closet a few times.  I debated between pulling it over a button up before deciding to just pull it on and throw a scarf on.  So cozy and I love this scarf.


Speaking of things I love: LOGG for H&M chinos - give me all of them in all of the colors.  Shopping for pants is one of my least favorite things.  I'm pear shaped and can hardly ever find pants that fit in a way I consider flattering to my figure, but these pants never make me feel too hippy.  I bought my first pair in coral last spring and have four different colors now.  They're so comfortable and you can cuff the hem or roll it a few times to make them appear cropped.  On top of that, they're great casual pants; I've found that I rarely wear jeans now.  I could go on and on about these pants but it's just really great to find clothing that doesn't make you worry about your body insecurities.

scarf | bb peppers, sweater | polo ralph lauren

8 comments:

  1. Love your sweater, scarf and pants! So stunning!

    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pants and that scarf is so pretty! Definitely a great look!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You are such a doll - thank you so, so much!

      Delete
  4. Hi Nicole. I found you through Sam's Blog. I am glad that you are doing the 30 for 30 also. So many fashionable ladies are doing it. =)

    I love that floral scarf and the cobalt skinnies. Those Leopard Loafers are fab and of course go with everything. I want a pair.

    I will keep following your challenge. You have done a Fantastic Job so far.

    Stop by my page and see what I am all about.

    Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really do love that scarf paired with those pants!

    Jess - J's Style
    fancypants514.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pants and scarf are a match made in heaven!

    ReplyDelete