Monday, October 1, 2012

Breaking out a blazer


Last Thursday, I got to break out my new blazer -- I was pretty pleased. I ended up deciding to pair it with my new cobalt chino pants and a white silk tank.

3/4 sleeve navy blazer - thrifted ($5)
tank - Charlotte Russe
Blue chinos - H&M ($30)

As soon as I saw these pants, I knew I had to have them and luckily they still had my size.  I love the fit of H&M's chinos on me - I picked up two pairs last spring and fell in love.  The pants are so versatile and come in a wide variety of colors so definitely check them out if you can. Also, take note that H&M emails you a 20% off one item coupon when you sign up for their email updates.

Cocktail ring - Charming Charlie ($5)
I love Charming Charlie's so much and was bummed when I found out Louisville didn't have one. Currently, their online shopping isn't available, so I found myself making the trip up to Cincinnati for both H&M and Charming Charlie. I bought so many goodies that will definitely be making appearances soon. This ring felt very retro to me and combined the cobalt blue that is so popular here in Kentucky with a bright green and mint. I got a lot of compliments on it at work.

Left to right: Bubble Necklace, single bubble necklace and bubble pendant necklace - Blue Bird Bride
Three strand black necklace - Charming Charlie
This is my first post, but I wanted to share something pretty cool with you: a discount! I fell in love with bubble necklaces over the summer and found Diane on Etsy.  She was kind enough to offer a discount to my readers and I. Enter the code PATTERNS10 at checkout and you'll get an additional 10% off. She updated her shop recently with some other sales too including a free pendant or single bubble necklace with your purchase of any large statement necklace. There's lots of cute stuff so be sure to check it out.

I hope everyone is enjoying breaking out their fall clothes!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment